Thứ Hai, 12 tháng 10, 2020

nails salon near me open today CAREER, LIFE TURN

 Nails, the turning point of life:  I was born and raised in a family of teachers in a small district on the outskirts of Saigon. My whole family started from my grandfather to my parents and all of my siblings taught, of course, me. At that time the salaries of the teachers were quite good. We have the most comfortable life, with a 3-month paid vacation.


<The flow of life went smoothly until early 1973 I married a person from the same country. My husband is an air force officer in Can Tho. I am stuck teaching in my home district, so I live with my husband's family. In 1974 we had our first son.


On April 8, 1975, in the midst of a hot period in the country, her second daughter was born. That was the last time my husband was on leave and was fortunate enough to see our loving daughter's face.

7 ways to take care of brittle nails

https://marketingseouytin.blogspot.com/2020/10/7-ways-to-take-care-of-brittle-nails.html

On April 30, 1975 I ran away with a red child and ran away, but my heart was troubled. At that time I was giving birth, so I stayed with my biological parents. The oldest son is with the parents-in-law. Poor grandparents and my brother-in-law all suffer with my son. It is spunky and difficult to raise. Wherever they go, they are also allowed to sit in front of the Honda car like an old man with small children.


My mother and I followed my grandparents and ran towards Saigon. The son followed his grandparents toward Big Cape. The fork car all fell rolling and rolling, the repairing tank was lost, so tragic. As for my husband, it is so painful to know what fate is "Whether to escape or not to lie on the bushes"


Through the next day and the following days, I always waited and waited for a dear but focused, silent figure. I cried day and night, as if my tears were gone. Poor my mother, she was afraid that I was born prematurely and could not bear it every night, she would hold my hand to comfort me to overcome the difficulties, keep good health to raise my baby. I believe that your husband will return and reunite peacefully with you and your mother.


Every night she spent hours to pray. Full moon- Thirty women came to the temple to pray for their blessings and bless my husband from the accident so that his wife could see her husband and children to meet her father.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét