Thứ Hai, 12 tháng 10, 2020

nails salon prices near me

 It wasn't until eight months later that I learned of my husband through a letter passed from his nephew in Germany. I can't describe it when I know that my husband is still alive. But it was also painful left and right, I never knew I never met again.


Then day by day the situation turned for the better. Letters from gifts can be contacted directly, my husband sends guarantee papers. My mother and we began to live in hope. In the love of my husband's extended family as well as my biological parents and my husband's supply, my parents and children were also warm while waiting to go to America.


After 10 years apart, the day everyone has been waiting for has finally arrived. My mother and child arrived in the US in 1985. My family was reunited and started a new life.


Every day my husband goes to work at 6 am for an American electronics company. At 7:00 a.m., my mother and I woke up and got ready to go to school. It is my duty to pick up two children by car "Lo ca chon" even though it is sunny or rainy. When the children finished, I took the bus to learn English.


I kept wondering, what would I do when I came to America? Actually, I am both blind and dumb, so it is a hundred difficulties.


 


But the luckiest thing in life is that my husband is still wholeheartedly waiting for my mother and child. He also laid out a direction for the future. He said that Vietnamese people are very successful in Nail profession. If I want to have the opportunity to master, I should just follow this profession because of the short time studying and the investment capital is not very large.


As you all know in Vietnam, the manicure job is not quite. There is no private nail salon in Vietnam, nails are only eaten by hair salons. Or at the end of the day, buy a box of tools and go do a manicure.


After many nights of thinking, I was also reluctant to follow the profession, really unhappy inside. But now I have more than 10 years in the business, bittersweet, I want to write all my heart for you to share.


First and foremost, I also wholeheartedly thank my husband who encouraged, encouraged and helped me in the journeys of my life, especially the first days of getting acquainted with American life and into the world of work. nail.

7 ways to take care of brittle nails

https://marketingseouytin.blogspot.com/2020/10/7-ways-to-take-care-of-brittle-nails.html

Guys, go ahead and get rid of your temporary self-esteem and join the nail industry (I write like this, some beauty school owners should give me a commission).


Are you young "Part time manicures on weekends will help you pay part of college tuition. If you are young, if you miss a teacher, if you miss a job, it's right to enter this profession. You don't know English. No problem, if I take the exam, I have an interpreter, now I hear nothing can be done in Vietnamese.


Having a license in hand, the new horizon is waiting for you. Actually, any job is not as easy as I thought the most is Nail profession. The Nail salon team is very chaotic, from a street vendor to an intellectual woman or a guy who likes to join.


I had a friend who, while at school, escaped for 2 weekends to work while having money and learning experience. Right after holding the license in hand, I was the owner of a lovely and spacious nail salon.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét