Thứ Hai, 12 tháng 10, 2020

nails salon open late

 She quit her old salon and introduced me to the vacancy of a nail salon in the Vermont LA neighborhood. New to the novice, when we have broken nails, change the color of the paint, the hands and feet have been slowly filled and made a New set.


The first time I had a full curled foundation, it took me 2 hours, after painting, I still saw protrusions of the mountains and hills mixed with the ocean. So the next day I went to the shop and waited to listen to phone complain. I have to endure a hard face.


The first few months at work were really stressful struggling with a career in search of a living. I cried every night. I really wanted to quit. One day it bleed the guests, and at night it was startling to not know whether to make the data, dear "That is not to mention about the workers, as many as many things, but old ghosts eat the ghosts. .


Don't be discouraged when you read here. Really keep frying, keep crushing, when the skills are hard, we will have a place to work everywhere. A nail technician who wants to make easy money needs to know more about Facial, Waxing, Massage, Airbrush ... the salary earned is better than college graduates. That's me just talking around Cali only. You keep opening the newspaper to find the item that needs a very attractive cross-state nail technician, bag of plane, bag of food in the first month, salary from $ 3000 to $ 4000 / month.


In fact, single people or a married couple should fly and dance, but it is not uncommon for a family to go to work if they want money and go to work.


During my time as a mechanic, I tried to pay attention to the apprenticeship and management of the employer. From the black American zone I went to the white one. Finally, my husband and I agreed to set up a career here.

7 ways to take care of brittle nails

https://marketingseouytin.blogspot.com/2020/10/7-ways-to-take-care-of-brittle-nails.html

At first, the shop had to be open 7 days / week. My husband after work had to come back to help me (he also has a nail degree). God also loves, more than ten years ago it was easier to open a nail salon than now. Even the first month is not only enough business, but also a bit of a top salary. About 1 month later I had a full-time worker, and the number of customers kept increasing and the number of workers kept increasing.


In the end, my husband gave up his job to Nail job entirely. Owning a shop with many workers actually has a headache, especially women. Nail work that goes into detail, there are many topics to discuss. But in short, skilled, vivacious, honest, hard-working, clean and beautiful, spacious parking, skilled workers ... are the factors that lead to success.


I have more than 10 years in the profession, I still love it very much. Although the job is not high-class, it feeds tens of thousands of Vietnamese refugee families.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét