Thứ Hai, 12 tháng 10, 2020

QUITTING BACHELOR OF ECONOMICS TO THE US TO DO nails salons open

 Quitting a bachelor of economics to the US for nail work:  I see everything in America is beautiful, from the street to the house. But unexpectedly behind are the terrible difficulties that I have to go through.

This year is my 4th year in America. Arizona is probably no stranger to Americans with terrible heat in the summer, the temperature is usually 100 - 120 degrees F. But this year, the weather is more favorable, so it has rained a lot. The rain made me feel very miss Vietnam and wanted to write something.

I came to the US in 2008 when I was 28 years old, graduated from University of Economics, Ho Chi Minh City. But my dream is to go abroad. I don't know why. Every time I go to Tan Son Nhat airport to see relatives or friends abroad, I feel very sad. Sad not because I broke up with them, but sad because I can't go abroad like them. So I determined to find my way to America, although when I was in Saigon I worked very well, "looking up is not equal to anyone, but looking down, no one is equal to me". The dream of finding a dream was so big that I gave up everything.

7 ways to take care of brittle nails

https://marketingseouytin.blogspot.com/2020/10/7-ways-to-take-care-of-brittle-nails.html

Everything I see in America is beautiful, from the street to the house. But unexpectedly behind are the terrible difficulties that I have to go through.

For the first year I had no job. I went to a Vietnamese noodle shop in San Francisco and asked to run the table. The boss agreed to pay me $ 9.25 / hour, but then refused.

Continue reading newspaper to find work but also hopeless. Finally I go to nail (nail) "underground" (No degree so called nail "underground") on the weekend. Every day I have to walk an hour from home to the Bar station (a type of tram in San Francisco) then continue to take the bus to go to love school to learn American. After a year of wandering like that, I decided to move down to Los Angeles to learn how to make powder because the owner of a nail salon in San Francisco was too difficult for me to learn to make.


I would like to go to a nail salon according to an acquaintance. The shop 100% makes black Americans, has a lot of customers, has 50-60 workers. But I can't stand the smell of nail so I get into this shop three times seven times.


Initially, the shop owner only let me do simple things, earning 300 dollars a week is enough to live. But I'm not satisfied, I want to learn to make dough. So the master told me when the main mechanic went home and then worked.


It is normal for the kind owner to open the door until 10-11 pm. Evening works from 9 am to 10-11 pm, 6 days / week lasts 3 months. I'm skillful with my hands, so after 3 months I make beautiful dough. Making money in Los Angeles is so hard.

Do I think I can always be hired? The business idea arose, I wanted to open a new style nail salon. But where's the money? Where is the co-worker? And the place?

I invited my friends to come over to Texas to open shops, each with 50,000 dollars. They agree and we rent out the site. But due to family reasons, that person withdrew. So I had to leave Texas, move to Arizona, continue to do nail hire, market exploration, evening to embrace books to school.

Five months later in Arizona, I still want to open a store. I find a partner. Find someone to borrow money (because I only have 10,000 dollars).

I persuaded my nephew who lives in Arizona to work with me, he agreed but he also only had $ 50,000. 50,000 is not enough without shortage, it's fine. As for me, I borrowed from friends and relatives and those who were not close to me, and collected enough 50000 dollars with interest rate of 1.5 - 2% / month.

I found the right place and started building. Construction time ends 5 months, I both work as a salon assistant and nail salon worker to make money to pay interest. Many people ask why I built a big store that only costs 10,0000 dollars? No, the total cost 20,0000 dollars. Another risk of my life to have $ 10,0000 is: I buy on installments of tables, chairs, materials, installments for shop builders.

My debt is terrible. But okay, I still have confidence in myself in my dream of business innovation. So far I don't dare say success or failure, but I have 15 workers and 3 Americans working as receptionists. Currently many people want to buy my store for 50,0000 dollars.


Above, I would like to share the floating days in America and how to make a little money. I believe everyone can do it if they know how to think and work hard.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét